Monday, June 20, 2011

Autumn Wishing

Yes, I do know that it is June.  But I tell ya, here in Florida we are about to burst into flames.  It's hot-hot-hot!  With temps in the upper 90s and the heat index in the low 100s, I've started some wishful thinking for cooler weather. 

I love the fall.  The pumpkins, the colors, the leaves (ok, so I have to get mine from a friend who lives in Boston) and the wonderful autumn smells.  Sometimes just pulling out all my fall decorating gets me feeling better.  Well, that and lowering the a/c to 60 degrees.

No, I didn't pull out all my fall treasures but I did decide to make a autumn themed card.  Don't you just love this color combination?  Makes me want to head to the kitchen to bake pumpkin bread. But it's too dang hot!


Until next time,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment