Monday, June 13, 2011


Hello!

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog focusing on my love of paper crafts and painting for a while now.  So today I'm taking the plunge.

First things first.  I want to give a nod to Kristina Werner.  Before I discovered Kristina's blog all I did was collect paper.  Just collect.  No cutting.  Gasp! heaven forbid.  Just collect it.  Put it in order.  Pull it out. Look at it.  Put it back.

Then I watched one of Kristina's u-tube videos.  Wow.. she made it look so easy. She just cut that paper and didn't flinch one bit.  So it got me to thinking.  Hey, maybe I can cut paper too :-)  And so I did.

And here I am today. Cutting paper.  Making some projects and learning as I go.

I hope you will join me.  I still have a lot to learn and hopefully some to share that you will enjoy.

Until next time, 
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment