Friday, July 1, 2011

Something New




Is that not the cutest image?  It's actually me, sewing a little sumtin, sumtin for 4th of July.  As you can see I've been very busy.  I painted the blue bird first.  Whew!  I'm a little tired now. 

Ok, so I need to thank Free Pretty Things For You for the image.  You can find them here:  http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/  .   Pop on over there and check them out. Some really cute stuff.  And free! how can you beat that? 

So we're nearing the 4th and today I'm featuring some recent findings that I love.  Hope you do too. 

I'm making this today.  All fancy and everything.  I'm amazing.  I know. 

Courtesy of Pinterest


When I finish with the pie I'm decorating our porch.  Shouldn't there be a cat in this picture???

Courtesy of Country Home
Remember drinking from straws like this when you were little?  Except ours didn't have the flags on them.  Clearly we were deprived.  

Etsy - A Measured Gift
I love this room.  But honestly, is our bedroom supposed to look like this?  I'd have to sleep on the floor so I wouldn't mess it up.

Courtesy of Country Home
Ah... Freedom indeed.  We are so fortunate to live in this great country.  

Etsy - Bekahjennings
Have a safe and happy 4th.  Until next time, 
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment