Monday, August 15, 2011

Just Some This and That

I know I've been harping about fall lately.  Seems like I can't get it out of my head.  I am so ready for it.  With all these hot-hot days the country is having I think everyone is probably ready!

I've been seeing a lot of fall inspiration in the stores too.  This is when summer is tucked away and the season begins.  So when I was having a restless night recently I thought about all these little snippets of fall and what I wanted to do with them.  I have some cotton bags that I love to embellish.  They make cute little decorations all year long with different seasonal touches. 

I pulled out one of the bags and added some fall whimsy.



I love all the different colors and sizes of the pumpkins!  So cute.  And the vines, leaves and berries add a sweet touch.  I weighted the bag so it would stand nicely on the table.  Then I added some wrinkle ribbon and a stamped tag tied with bakers twine.  The wrinkle ribbon is from PrairieBirdBoutique.  Love the colors from this little shop on Etsy.

Perfect for a little touch of autumn in the house.  Looks sweet decorating a fall table next to a place setting.  And these little bags could also be used as gifts for guests at a seasonal party.


More projects coming soon.  I've been working on a little Halloween and Christmas too.  The holidays are just around the corner!  


Until next time, 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment