Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011

And so the year 2011 comes to a close.  The year seemed to just fly by.  Although the summer humidity felt like it lasted forever.  We are just now starting to get some nice cool temps.  I love sitting by the wood stove and sipping my morning coffee. 

I spent a good deal of time in the studio last week putting away all the Christmas papers, embellishments and ribbon.  Time to move on to something new.  Started working on a couple Valentine projects, a birthday tag pocket and making some felt flowers.

I love Valentine projects.  All the shabby goodness, the cupids, the hearts.  The pink.  I bought some pink paper bags some time back and had no clue what I was going to do with them.  I just knew I needed them!  So today I pulled one out and made this.


Happy New Year and Until Next Time,
Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment