Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Most Purrfect Christmas Gift

It’s Christmas Eve day.  The cat’s stockings are filled, the tree is bright with lights, the fruitcake is baked (don’t groan, John loves it) and Santa will be visiting soon.

I got my gift early this year.  In the form of an elusive, gray male cat that I have been trying to trap/neuter for over a year.  Seriously.  This guy has been the most clever cat I’ve ever known. 

Well, I finally won.  After much sitting, waiting, working I got him in the trap.  He is now neutered and has been released back to the colony.  Hurray!!!  Wish I had a picture of him but I didn’t want to distress him in the trap so I didn’t take one.  I’ll get one of him soon and post. 

So, my Christmas is complete!  Merry Christmas to me. The most purrfect gift.

Here’s my last Christmas project of the year.  A card for John.  Not too fru fru, yet still vintagey, shabby. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!  How blessed we are.

Until next time,
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment