Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mustard Yellow and Lemonade


We had ameba pizza for dinner last night. When John asked ‘what’s for dinner?’ and I replied ameba pizza!, he made an ewwww face.

Ok, so it wasn’t really ameba pizza.  It was a pizza I made that looked like an ameba though. This was my first time making a homemade pizza and that crust and I went round and round. Ha! Round and round. I crack me up.  But actually it didn’t go round and round at all.  Hence, the ameba pizza.  I finally gave up and just put the odd shaped crust on the pan and called it a pizza.  Clearly I need more work in the pizza department.

You know all those lemons picked from our tree?  Well, I juiced 40 of them and ended up with 2 quarts, plus a couple of odd bottles and a pint container.  Here’s a pic of part of them.


Lemonade here I come!  And broiled fished and lemon meringue pie. Yum.

Here’s a greeting card recently made.  Love the cameo. Always wanted one when I was younger.  I think they are just so romantic looking. 


I used Crate Paper papers.  I absolutely love, love, love Crate Paper!  Some of the designs remind me of vintage wallpaper. You know the kind you’d see in your Nana’s house. 

That’s all for today.  I’m off to run some cat errands.  They are soooo demanding.  They think we are their Butlers for crying out loud. 

Until next time,
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment