Sunday, January 8, 2012

Note to self

For as long as I can remember I’ve been a list maker.  Grocery lists, things to do lists, what to take on trips lists, book lists, you name it. I love lists!  Big ones, fat ones, short ones, tall ones, thin ones. Such a handy dandy thing to keep you on track.

A number of years ago I kept a running list of to-do projects in our home. Loved crossing through the things we completed and looking back later to see how much we had accomplished within a certain amount of time. I then took the information from that list and entered it into what I call our “Home Sweet Home” binder. The binder is a compilation of everything about our home. Year built, year bought, appliance upgrades, room and paint colors, when painted, etc.
I made this list pad yesterday.

The cover is cut from white cardstock, then I dressed up the front with some shabby layers. The pink wrinkle ribbon is from Prairie Bird Boutique. You can find them here. Beautiful colors, generous yardage and the bundles are sweetly packaged.

Maybe this inspires you to make a list of your own.

Until next time,
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment