Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Springtime


I love spring. Love the colors, the flowers, the spring breezes.  I like spring cleaning too!  A time for washing off the porches and window screens and getting everything ready for cookouts and rocking.

The oak pollen will be gone soon along with those annoying little green caterpillars dangling from the trees.  I can't stand them and typically will walk around outside with an umbrella so they don’t drop on my head!

I don't spend a lot of time on Pinterest, but that’s not to say that I don’t occasionally browse the site.  I do like the pictures and inspiration but don’t want to spend the day sitting at the computer.  That being said, here’s some pictures that just sang Spring! to me. 



Do these look yummy or what?  I remember making Jello parfaits loooong ago.  So pretty and so simple.  I'm adding this to my list. Along with these, 
      

Lemonade with raspberry ice cubes.  I'd rather have cherry ice cubes myself but love that red. 

And now for a card I made.  Love those pretty sweet peach colors. 


Ok, off to do some of that spring cleaning!

Until next time,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment