Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's all in the details

We're doing some landscape remodeling of sorts in our backyard.  We're adding  a pond along with a bridge over it and lots of plants surrounding the area.  

Now with all this going on there is lots and lots of dirt.  And I'm constantly calling out, 'wipe your feet!'.  Yesterday I must not have called out enough because I found these large sandy shoe prints leading all the way from the back porch to the kitchen sink.  John naturally blamed it on the cats. 

So today I see him heading inside.  I go out and hand him a pair of these blue bootie thingies to put over his shoes.  He just gives me an 'are you kidding look'. I stand firm with booties in my hand :-)

Much later in the day John says he's heading to Home Depot.  I mention he can drop me off at Michaels on the way.  I've been eyeing those Smash books.  Still on the fence about whether I'd actually commit to doing it.  I have several scrapbooks that I haven't done.  We return home and I'm in the garden checking plants when John comes out the door saying... 'look what I went to Home Depot and Michaels in'.  I look and see these on his feet,


I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!!  He was shocked no one said anything.  I said they were too busy laughing.  So I took a picture before he tossed them in the trash.  I imagine tomorrow I won't win the bootie battle. 

Here's a little baby card.  All girly and pink.  I love the umbrella paper.  It's by Jillibean.  


Until next time, 
Hannah 




No comments:

Post a Comment