Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Grief Continues

As I try to move forward through this pain I find many others who suffer as well.  I've been attending a Grief Support Group that I hope will bring me some peace.  I know I am not the only one having to deal with loss of a loved one. 

I think of my husband each day and wish I could see him.  Anywhere.  Just see him.  I long to talk with him, play board games with him, have dinner with him... everything.  It isn't going to happen.  My head knows this. My heart longs for something else. 

I've tried to go out in my studio (the one my husband built for me) and create something.  I haven't done so well with that.  I'd like to know how others are managing through their losses.  

If anyone is so inclined... please let me know.  I need help so badly. 

Until next time, 
Hannah 


No comments:

Post a Comment