Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sweet Pocket Card

Today I am showing you a sweet card that I made with a little library pocket on the front.  I love the combination of colors and the washi tape at the top of the card.  I'm not one that can just tear the tape and leave as is….  I always have to cut it.  Sigh.  



I planted flowers recently and they are growing so pretty.  I go sit outside in the garden and love the peaceful feel.  John and I always would lay on the hammock and swing along with one of the cats, Allie Oop.  She loves the hammock.  If you go out and sit on it…  she’s right there waiting to get on.  It’s so cute. 

I’m thankful for today.  I have our cats surrounding me.  The weather is beautiful.  And though I so wish John were here I must learn to live each day.

Here is a quote sent to me by a friend recently.  It speaks such truth.

Grief never ends. But it does change.  It is a passage, not a place to stay.
Grief is not a sign of weakness.  It is not a lack of faith. It is simply
the price of love.

Until next time,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment